Saturday 18 February 2012

Kenyir Lake (Part 3)

Part 3 is nothing much as we started to pack ourselves for home.  I guess the trip this time was very different than the normal trips we always venture into. Overall, i could say this trip has added positive effects on my quality of life. I realized this trip was one of the best ways to connect and bond with my family. Activities such as cooking, fishing and BBQ made everyone worked and spent quality time together. I also think that this trip had made us inculcate the love for nature. U opened your window in the morning and u'd see the greenery of the forests and the sound of the chirping birds, priceless, i won't get this at my very own home. Last but not least, this trip was very cost effective. I will jot down the expenses that we needed to spend for the 4 days 3 nights trip.
No idea what type of fish was this..My hubby caught them last night. Jadikla
daripada x da...We didn't cook the fish... X sanggop nak makan pasal
rupa die pelik sangat. So, we just left the fish at the bungalow. Perhaps
the cleaner would take the fish.
The kids @ the staircase to the
bungalow.

All of us before we went home.




















Bye bye Kenyir!

3 dara pinggiran, on the way back to the mainland.




GROSS TOTAL EXPENSES TO KENYIR:Boating 2

Bungalow at Kertih: Rm100 per family
Bungalow at Kenyir: Rm 100 (2 nights)- I paid for my friend, since it was only rm100.
Boat to Kenyir (Return) : Rm50
Food: +- Rm200 (Itupon banyak lebih, bawak balik rumah, beras sume tinggal kat Kenyir)
Fuel : Rm130 (860km-return)
Toll: Rm58 (return)
GROSS TOTAL: RM638.00 (Bolehla tu kan... for a 4 days 3 nights trip for 4 people)

No comments:

Post a Comment

OVERNIGHT AT THE BERBER DESERT CAMP

Selepas lunch, kami teruskan lagi perjalanan yang panjang sampai lah petang.  Look at the view.. Magnificent!  We crossed the High Atlas Mou...

You may also like to read these...